Graphite sealing ring, as the name implies, can be guessed from the name: it refers to a ring-shaped object made of graphite as a raw material, which can play a sealing role. Graphite sealing rings are widely used, mainly using the high temperature resistance and elasticity of graphite, so they can play a sealing role in high temperature environments without melting. The graphite sealing ring produced by Liugong Graphite has excellent thermal stability, chemical corrosion resistance, good compression and resilience, small thermal stress relaxation, strong ability to compensate for unevenness of the sealing surface, and long service life. Make various cylinder gaskets and high-strength graphite gaskets for compressors and internal combustion engines, instead of metal wound gaskets. It is used for sealing the flanges of various pipes, valves, pumps, heat exchangers, towers, manholes, hand holes, etc.
Liugong high temperature resistant graphite sealing ring is made of natural phosphorus-like graphite through special chemical treatment and heat treatment, which can maintain the original characteristics of natural graphite and good sealing performance. The characteristics of the six-way high temperature resistant graphite sealing ring: 1. High temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, the use range in non-oxidizing medium is Celsius, and it can reach 400 ℃ in oxidizing medium.
There are four main types of graphite sealing rings produced by Liugong:
Features of the first high temperature resistant graphite sealing ring:
- High temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, the use range is ℃ in non-oxidizing medium, and can reach 400 ℃ in oxidizing medium;
- Corrosion-resistant and resistant to various corrosive media, but it has certain limitations when used in strong oxidizing media;
- It can ensure a good seal even in the case of severe temperature and pressure changes;
- Due to capillary action, it often leaks to the liquid medium, so it has good impermeability.
The second type of sealing ring: Liugong flexible graphite sealing ring, which includes a valve body, the valve body is sleeved in the stuffing box, a flexible graphite sealing ring is installed between the valve body and the stuffing box, and a gasket is placed on the upper part of the flexible graphite sealing ring. Four open rings are fixed between the valve body and the stuffing box. Two inner and outer corners of the bread on the sealing ring, and one outer corner of the lower bread.
The third type of graphite sealing ring: Hexagon metal wound gasket (basic type) is made of high-quality SUS304, SUS316 (“V” or “W” shape) metal belts and other alloy materials and graphite, asbestos, PTFE, no Soft materials such as asbestos are spirally wound on top of each other, and the metal strips are fixed by spot welding at the beginning and end. A semi-metallic flat gasket made of spiral composite winding of metal strip and non-metal strip
- Wide range of applicable working conditions. Can withstand high temperature, high pressure and adapt to ultra-low temperature or vacuum conditions. By changing the material combination of the gasket, the chemical corrosion of the gasket by various media can be solved.
- Strong stress compensation ability. In the working position with frequent temperature and pressure fluctuations, the sealing performance is stable and reliable.
- Excellent sealing performance.
- The surface accuracy requirements for the flange sealing in contact with the gasket are not high.
- Easy installation and low gasket preload pressure.
The fourth type of graphite sealing ring: Liugong reinforced graphite gasket is an important sealing element, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power generation, shipbuilding and other industries. and other key components of static sealing of equipment. Expanded graphite cutting gaskets, also known as flexible graphite gaskets, are punched or cut from expanded graphite coils or sheets. Expanded graphite does not contain binders and fillers, so it has high purity and good corrosion resistance. High temperature and low temperature resistance, good compression resilience and high strength, suitable for sealing of low pressure parts, can prevent galvanic corrosion between graphite and flange.